Please click on the button marked “Complete Purchase and Pay” at the Order Confirmation section of the Website before placing your order with us (“Order”) to show that you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order any Product(s) from our Website.
You may have other rights granted by mandatory law, and these Terms of Sale do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these Terms of Sale will override any other rights which you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.
We are Mythos Art Gallery, one in Greece, Lesbos registered in Chamber of Commerce Personal business. Owner Mythos Art Gallery, Theofilos Mantzoros, Poseidon and 17 November Str. 1, 81108 Molyvos and our registration number is no. 38.42. Our VAT ID Greece: 041767020.
You can contact us by email at or below firstname.lastname@example.org 0030 22530 71711
WHO CAN PURCHASE FROM US?
To purchase from us you must be over 18. For online purchases, we ship worldwide.
HOW YOUR CONTRACT WITH US IS FORMED
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on ‘add Cart’ to add the Product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Cart. Then proceed by clicking ‘checkout’ to log into our secure servers to complete your Order.
- If this is your first purchase on the Website you will have the option at the end of the payment process to create an account with us using your email address and you will also be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. We hold a secure password file to enable you to request a reminder, should it be forgotten on future transactions. You will then be asked to input your address. The address that you register with must be the address that the card statement is sent to, however you can use a different delivery address.
- If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign in details to access your account.
- You must select your preferred method of delivery (if any delivery charges are payable these will then be added to the amount you will be charged and you will be able to review these charges before you place your Order), confirm your address and input your payment details. You may check and correct any input errors in your Order up until the point at which you submit your Order by clicking on the ‘Complete Purchase and Pay’ button.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Order is correct before submitting it to us. If you have any problems with your Order, please inform us via email to email@example.com or call us 0030 22530 71711.
- We will then send you a confirmatory email to acknowledge that we have received your Order. This is sent out automatically by us to the email address you register with us. Please note that this does not mean that your Order has been accepted. Your Order constitutes an offer by you to buy the Product(s) at the price set out in the Order.
- All Orders are subject to acceptance by us. We are not obliged to accept your Order and may, at our discretion, decline to accept your Order. You do, however, acknowledge that by clicking on the ‘Confirm Order’ button, you enter into an obligation to pay for the Product(s) in the event your Order is accepted by us.
- After sending you the acknowledgment email we will check to make sure we are able to fulfil your Order. Where we accept your Order, we will confirm such Order by sending you a second email (“Dispatch Email”) confirming your Order, confirming dispatch of the Product(s) to the delivery address you have requested and giving you estimated timescales for delivery. This is sent out automatically by us to the email address you register with us. At this point we will process the payment details you have given to us to take payment for your Order. (By sending you the Dispatch Email and thereby confirming and accepting your Order, the contract between us (“Contract”) is formed. After entering into the Contract, we will be under a legal duty to supply you with Products that are in conformity with the Contract.
- The Contract will relate only to those Product(s) whose dispatch has been confirmed in the Dispatch Email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Product(s) which may have formed part of your Order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Email.
- You should check both the confirmatory email and the Dispatch Email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors.
- If there are any problems with your Order, you will be contacted by a representative from Mythos Art Gallery
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Prices and delivery costs are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Orders which we have already confirmed in a Dispatch Email.
Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find the price has changed or that there has been a pricing error when we receive your Order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price. If you confirm that you do wish to proceed, please remember that we will still not be under an obligation to supply the Product(s) until we have sent you the Dispatch Email confirming your Order.
The prices for the Products indicated on our Website at checkout include all taxes, including VAT, which may be payable in respect of the Product(s) but excludes the delivery costs which will be automatically added to the total amount due when you view your items in your Shopping Bag.
All payments must be made before the time of dispatch of the Product(s) to you. Payment for all Product(s) must be by credit or debit card or PayPal. We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro cards or PayPal. If we are unable to accept your Order for any reason then we will, at our option, either reject your debit or credit card or refund any money paid by you in respect of that Order. We will not dispatch the Product(s) until we receive payment in full. Please note, it is possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this.
For payment by card, all credit and debit cardholders may be subject to authorisation and authentication. If the issuer of your payment card or our service provider refuses to, or does not for any reason authorise or validate the payment, we will not be liable in these circumstances for any delay or non-delivery in respect of the Product(s) which you have ordered as a result.
By providing the relevant information to us, you specifically authorise us to transmit or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, debit or credit card details or credit reports, to authenticate your identity and delivery address for the Product(s), validate your payment card and obtain authorisations for your payments for Product(s).
DELIVERY, TITLE AND RISK
We aim to deliver Product(s) to you, to the delivery address you have requested in your Order within the time set out in our Dispatch Email but we cannot give an exact delivery date.
If we have not delivered the Product(s) within 30 days of the Contract or any other date that we have agreed with you then you may cancel the Contract and we will refund any money paid by you including any associated shipping fees.
Ownership and risk of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT(S)
Subject to any specific warranties we offer in relation to particular Product(s), or those which are implied by law, we do not offer any warranty or guarantee on our Product(s).
You should inspect the Product(s) when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible and we will arrange for their return to us, or you may take the Product to our retail location in Molyvos Lesvos, Greece. If the Product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective (through no fault of your own wearing or use), we will repair or replace the Product(s) or refund the price paid by you, provided that you have not worn or used and damaged the Product(s). If you would prefer repair or replacement of the Product(s) please contact us and we will replace the item for you where this is reasonably practicable. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to depict Product(s) as accurately as possible through the photographs and other images featured on the Website, some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item. Additionally the detailing (such as color, pattern and texture, etc.) you see on-screen will depend on your monitor and, as such, may not exactly reflect the actual detailing of a Product when you receive it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
These Terms of Sale do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
We are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under any Contract arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
Please note that nothing contained in these Terms of Sale in any way affects your statutory rights.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
Subject to the terms and conditions detailed herein, if you are a consumer (i.e., you are not purchasing either wholly or in part for your business or you are not a business) you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund from us including any associated shipping fees that you have paid.
Save for Products that are damaged or faulty upon delivery, or Products that are delivered incorrectly, Mythos Art Gallery will not accept for return personalised, engraved or customized Products, fragrances, or other merchandise that is specified as non-returnable at the time of purchase.
Notice of Cancellation
To cancel the Contract, you must clearly inform us of your intention to do so, preferably in writing:
- to Mythos Art Gallery, 81108 Molyvos, Greece;
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (giving us your name, address and order reference); or
Timing and Instructions for Returns
If you choose to cancel the Contract, then you must return the Product(s) to us in accordance with the instructions included in your package, which will contain instructions for the printing of a complimentary shipping label to return the Product(s).
You must return the Product(s) to us within 30 days of purchase or within 14 days after providing notice of cancellation, in the same saleable condition in which you receive them. If you do not return the Product(s) within 30 days of purchase or 14 days of cancellation (whichever occurs first), and in accordance with the return instructions included with the Product(s), we reserve the right to collect the Product(s) from you at your cost.
You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s) while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any deterioration, up to the price(s) of the Product(s), from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
If you do not print the complimentary return shipping label, and instead choose to ship the Product(s) at your own cost, then we advise you to ensure the Product(s) are adequately insured during the return journey.
Product(s) may only be accepted for return at Mythos Art Gallery location in Molyvos, Lesvos Returns will be subject to the applicable retail store’s Terms and Conditions. We encourage you to contact the retail store to inquire about their applicable policy.
So long as the Product(s) are returned in accordance with the terms hereof, we will refund the price of the Product(s) in full (subject to any deduction we are entitled to make due to your use or damage of the Product(s)) together with the cost of standard delivery, if paid at the time of purchase. All refunds will be issued to the original form of tender within 14 days when:
- Products have not been delivered to you at the delivery address you have requested within 30 days of your Contract;
- We send you confirmation by email that your Order has been cancelled; or
- We have received the Product(s) you have returned to us in a timely manner as detailed herein, or if earlier, from the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the Products to us in a timely manner.
If you choose to return the Products to one of our retail locations that accepts such returns during the Cooling Off Period then you will may receive the refund while you are in the retail location. If such in-store refund is not possible, you shall receive the refund within 14 days of our receipt of the Product at our retail location. As outlined above, and subject to the applicable retail store’s Terms and Conditions, Product(s) may only be accepted for return at Mythos Art Gallery retail locations in Molyvos.
OTHER INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU NEED TO BE AWARE
We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms of Sale and your Order. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
These Terms of Sale and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in the English, Greek or German language.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms of Sale or of any term of these Terms of Sale will be governed by the law of Greece.
The English and Welsh courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale or use of the Website. However you should note that this does not prevent residents of Northern Ireland or Scotland from starting proceedings in their own local courts.
If any provision of these Terms of Sale is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will be deleted from the rest of these Terms of Sale which shall remain unaffected.