The site https://theofilosjewelry.com „website“ and https://www.facebook.com/mythos.molyvos are pages published by Mythos Art Gallery, Poseidon and 17 November Str. 1, 81108 Molyvos ( „we „,“ Us „, or „Myth „, “Theofilos „, “ Myth Art Gallery „).
Your purchase of products that we supply to you through this website (regardless of whether orders are placed online or via telephone) are subject to the terms of sale of the website ( „Terms of sale“).
We can change this imprint at any time by updating this page. You should review this page from time to time to review these Terms of Sale to ensure that you agree to any changes. Use of this site or access to this site means your acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If you do not accept them, please do not use this website.
We are Mythos Art Gallery, a company registered in Greece, Lesbos in the Chamber of Commerce. Owner of Mythos Art Gallery is Theofilos Mantzoros Poseidon and 17 November Street 1, 81108 Molyvos and our registry number is No. 38.42. Our VAT-ID Greece: 041767020.
You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0030 22530 71711.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND OUR RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We have provided this site for your personal, non-commercial use. We may change, disable, or deny access to this website at any time.
We may, at any time, deny access to or deny access to a user of this website who violates any of the conditions contained in this imprint.
If you choose a user identification code, password, or other information as part of our security procedures, or if you provide them, you must keep them securely and keep this information confidential and you may not disclose it to third parties.
This site and its content, including but not limited to, all text, software, software source codes, trade marks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audiovisual materials, written materials and any other form of material are owned by us or have been licensed by third parties. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the entire website content are owned by us or owned by our licensors. All rights or licenses of the website content, which are not expressly granted in this imprint, are reserved.
Except as far as this is foreseen in the Terms of Sale, the use of the Website Content is strictly forbidden by you without the written permission of the Website Content Owner. You can print a copy, and you can download extracts from any page of this site for non-commercial personal use with the proviso that
- You can not modify, distribute, distribute, reproduce, create derivative works, sell, license or otherwise use our website content without our written permission;
- no graphics are used separately from the accompanying text;
- all copyrights and trademarks appear on all copies, and you acknowledge this website as a source of the material, and
- The person to whom you provide these materials should be aware of these limitations.
We monitor the market for violations of our copyrights and reserve the right to take any action deemed appropriate to protect our rights.
The present imprint does not exclude (if any) the liability for:
- Body damage or death resulting from our negligence;
- any other matter where it would be illegal for us to exclude or try to exclude our liability.
We do not warrant that this site is compatible with all or any hardware or software products that you may use. We do not warrant that the use of this site will not cause damage to any property, including, but not limited to, data loss or computer virus infections. We assume no liability for viruses, and you are advised to take all reasonable security measures before downloading information or images from the Site. We do not guarantee that this website is available to you at any time or at any time. We reserve the right to withdraw or change this website at any time.
Please note that nothing in this imprint affects your legal requirements in any way.
The information contained on this website is provided for general information only and for general interest purposes. While we try to ensure that the information contained in this website is correct and up-to-date, we can not however be liable for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information and we recommend that you seek further advice or further guidance before taking any action on the basis of the information contained in this website. As stated above, our liability to you is unaffected by this.
Please note that due to screen errors or photographic techniques, some products on our website („contract products“) may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size. Other contract products can be displayed larger than in actual size in order to show details clearly or smaller than in actual size in order to display them completely.
You may not link to this site from any other website unless you comply with the following guidelines and our prior written consent (the terms of which may be subject to further terms and conditions):
Links must go to the homepage of the website at https://theofilosjewelry.com
- You may not create a frame or any other limitation around the site;
- The site from which you wish to link must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and may not contain any content that may be considered tasteless or offensive, and
You may not give the impression that we recommend or are connected to any other website, product or service.
You are not authorized (and will not provide third parties) to use the Site (hypertext linking, Deep) without our written permission, which we may grant or refuse to you upon our sole decision -linking, framing, toggling or otherwise).
You agree that if you access our Site, you will not operate Price Scraping or Harvest Pricing either manually or by using a Web Spider, Web Robots, or any other Web Crawling technology.
The law, the existence, the interpretation, the fulfillment, the legal validity and all other aspects, of the kind, the present imprint and any individual determination of these conditions of use are governed by Greek law.
The Greek courts have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from or in connection with the present imprint or use of the site.
Current version of the imprint will come into effect from 1 October 2016.
By proceeding to navigate beyond this page, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy and our Privacy Notice. Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and functionality of our website.
WHAT PURPOSES DO COOKIES SERVE?
- Cookies Support Basic Website Functionality: Some cookies are functional and necessary cookies that support essential features of our website, such as storing your shopping cart selections while you continue to shop and navigate to different pages of our website.
- Cookies Can Help Improve the Quality of Our Website and Services: Cookies collect information (including sometimes IP address) to assess how you use our website, so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:- Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used;
- See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived
- Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website;
- Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience.
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services or restoring your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session.
Cookies May Share Information With Our Carefully Chosen Third-Party Partners: Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customized user experience, by providing you with interest-based services (see “Interest-Based Advertising”) both on this site and on some other websites as well. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognize that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of Mythos Art Gallery products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for Mythos Art Gallery products and services which may be of interest to you.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES:
To manage the third-party cookies served on our site, please visit the relevant websites listed here:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/analytics.html#1
- Sizmek: http://www.sizmek.com/about-us/privacy
To manage all cookies on our site, including those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. For additional information on how to manage all cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.
Please see our Privacy Notice for further details about what information we collect and how we use any personal information you give us, however not all information captured by using cookies will identify you.